Poly Aluminium Chloride
PAC Solid; Poly Aluminium Chloride Solid
Cas No.: 1327-41-9
Molecular Formula: [AL2(OH)LnCL6-n]m
|Electropositive Degree 8%||60-85|
|Water Insoluble Matter %||0.5Max|
|(Cr 6+) %||0.0010Max|
|PH Value (1% Content In Water)||3.0---5.0|
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adopts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1. Purification of river water, lake water and underground water，industry water and industry recycling water.
2. Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry.
3. Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals.
4. Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent, Catalyzer carrier.
5. Cement Solidifying, and moulding, Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar,Paper-making glue.
Storage & Transportation:
Stored in dry, cool airiness place, far away from heat, avoid insolation, sign with no moisture and no insolation.
Plastic woven bag of 25kgs net each with PE liner inside.